Since 2005, Crystal Management provides information technology (IT) infrastructure, systems integration, cybersecurity, facility design and transition, and professional services to customers in the defense, civilian federal agencies, homeland security, intelligence, and commercial sectors. We understand the mission demands innovative approaches, technology, and people. With talented professionals deployed worldwide, Crystal Management delivers IT enterprise solutions, systems engineering, and management consulting services for the largest transformation and restationing programs in defense history. Crystal Management is a service disabled veteran owned small business.
Together with our partners, Crystal Management will provide customers worldwide with a security operations center consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. The ESOC team will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems. Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists. Maintains and updates records and tracking databases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with H/W, S/W, and application problems include both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and customer friendly service support for problem resolution
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier 1.
- Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools
- Works through various types of Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
Work Schedule: DAY Shift - 5:00 am - 1:00 pm, Tuesday - Saturday
Schedule flexibility necessary. Training is up to eight weeks on the DAY shift.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or technical discipline with 4 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and professional or military experience required.
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required by the government customer.
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the government customer's technical objectives, services required, and IT environment.
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Active TS/SCI clearance; must be able to obtain and maintain CI Polygraph
Crystal Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.