Fast Growing, Very Successful, Fast Paced Sports Nutrition and Performance Beverage company is looking to hire a Director of Finance to oversee the company Financials. We are looking for a self starter, energetic, team oriented, and hands on candidate to join our TEAM. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide strategic financial guidance to the CEO and Senior leadership teams.
- Ensure credibility of the Finance team by providing timely and accurate monthly close, accurate reforecast of yearly budgets and financial trends.
- Manages all financial transactions including expense management, fixed assets, reviewing all general ledgers expense entries, deposits, and product inventory for accuracy.
- Evaluates comparison of actual results to budget with suggested corrective actions for managers.
- Performs special projects and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CPA required.
- SAP working experience required.
- 10-12 years of experience of progressive accounting and finance experience including 5 years of management experience.
- Manufacturing experience with Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical or Beverage background highly desirable.
- Superior Management skills; ability to influence and engage others.
- Proven track record of success driving processes and facilitating progressive organizational change.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal and presentation skills.
Role: Director of Finance
Apply for this job now.