Our team is looking for a Inventory Control Specialist in Addison, IL.
Inventory Control Specialist Skills and Qualifications
Inventory control specialists should have an eye for detail as well as strong organization skills. The educational requirements for this role vary by company, but most individuals enter the field with a high school diploma or its equivalent. Companies also seek candidates with the following skills and qualifications:
- Math skills - inventory control specialists must be able to keep track of changes in inventory on a regular basis. This means they should know how to perform basic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. They should also understand percentages and decimals
- Familiarity with inventory control devices - the barcode scanner, officially known as a radio frequency identification device (RFID), is one of the most important tools in the inventory control field. The RFID scanner is a handheld device that enters items into an inventory database with ease
- Computer skills - inventory control specialists are often required to enter inventory information into a computer database or spreadsheet. They may also need to send emails to other departments or order items online
- Attention to detail - managing hundreds or thousands of items can be difficult, but inventory control specialists must know the location and state of each item. They must also be able to find notice product defects and flaws in records
- Organization skills - inventory control specialists must be comfortable keeping track of numerous products and extensive amounts of information
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 depending on experience
Schedule: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Just In Time Staffing seeks to pair top candidates with opportunities that will be mutually beneficial for both them and the employers. We also offer our talent Vacation & Holiday Bonus, Medical Benefits and Weekly Pay.
Role: Inventory Control Specialist
Apply for this job now.