Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Philadelphia PA (100% Remote to start then onsite)
Duration: 6 Months
100% remote, till restrictions on covid-19 are lifted, candidate will eventually be onsite in Philadelphia PA
Our client is looking for a confident, tenured Project Manager III - who has excellent communication, customer relational skills, and very detail oriented. Confident in leading and directing high priority projects with multiple strategic dependencies. Professionals with the ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt in a high paced environment.
- Develops master plans of several linked related plans and drives, optimizes and manages all plans while presenting alternate scenarios to continuously reduce overall critical path.
- Assists in the development of complex projects' budgets, and manages resource plan to budget and reports "planned vs. actual" budget variances.
- Promotes and applies QA best practices
- Leads routine and ad-hoc status reviews with all stakeholders validating project status claims and clarifying roles and responsibilities developing accurate, detailed consolidated reports to continuously manage expectations.
- Established track record of applying PM best practices, tools, techniques and methods (planning, estimating, staffing, managing/controlling…) that have resulted in several projects being executed successfully to plan by balancing scope/time/budget targets supported by accurate progress reporting to all stakeholders.
- Refines scope statement, understands impact of scope statement changes and clearly articulates requirements (both "in scope" and "out of scope") to manage expectations, develop a basis for future project decisions and accurately develop a WBS to the proper level of detail.
This person must have the following experience/skills:
- Experience in Medicare/Medicaid
- Experience in Enrollment/Membership
- Agile Methodology
- SDLC Knowledge
- MS Office Suite
- Ms Budget
- Project Budgeting & Financial Forecasting
This position will be working directly with and supporting business executives on a day to day basis with high visibility.
- Project Manager with over 7 years experience in the Healthcare Government Market Space, Medicare and/or Medigap
- Experience in implementing, managing, and maintaining health insurance projects
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tolls, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Must have expert communication skills, written and verbal and be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- High proficiency in MS Project
Powered by JazzHR