** SHIFT WORKERS - RECRUITING NOW**
**EARN EXTRA CASH FOR CHRISTMAS**
Tudor Employment Agency Ltd are recruiting for Experienced Order Pickers to join our existing team based in Bilston.
Working within a fast paced, target driven, physically demanding, high volume environment employees will be responsible for the picking of goods to order.
• Picking a variety of products for delivery to store
• Picking goods accurately whilst ensuring picking targets are achieved
• Stacking pallets & cages in a safe manner
• Wrapping and labelling goods for dispatch in accordance with company procedure
• Using a Low-Level Order Picker Truck (LLOP)
• Operating RF Scanners / handheld terminals using the Red Prairie System
• Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy - “tidy as you go” policy
• Have a good level of literacy and numeracy
• Be physically fit - some products are up to 20kg in weight
• Previous order picking experience within a distribution environment is essential
• Be comfortable using wrist scanner terminals
• Be willing to undertake a 2-day pre-employment session as part of the interview process. Only those applicants that pass will be considered for employment to comply with Health and Safety
• Be able to provide references which will be obtained prior to job offer and eligibility to work within the UK
Candidates will be paid NMW for all hours worked.
In addition, workers have the opportunity to earn an un-capped performance bonus in line with their pick rate.
Overtime is readily available and will be paid at £13.08 per hour after a worker has completed 12 weeks service.
Successful candidates will be expected to pick orders in-line with client's minimum pick rate of 207 cases per hour after 6 weeks of their probation period
Days of work: Various combinations available to include:
Friday to Tuesday
Saturday to Wednesday
Friday to Monday
Wednesday to Sunday
Hours of work: Rotating 6-2pm & 2-10pm OR permanent 2-10pm
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact the office on 01922 725445 or submit your CV to #removed#
Alternatively, please submit your contact name via text or WhatsApp - 07977 145318 - Quote PLOP and we will call you back.