Stand Up Management is looking for competitive and entrepreneurial candidates to fill our Marketing Account Executive position!
+ An Account Executive will work on our sales and marketing campaigns directly with business owners.
+ Account Executives will master the sales model. This will include the presentation, effective closing techniques, and campaign product knowledge.
+ Account Executives will learn invaluable skills essential in ANY business environment. These skills include public speaking, self-management, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
To apply for the Marketing Account Executive, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
· Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social intelligence
· Professional demeanor
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn and master new skills
· Self-motivated with a desire to advance
· Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
· Lucrative unlimited bonuses and commissions
· Comprehensive on-the-job training
· Leadership training
· A large network of successful mentors
· Rapid career growth and merit-based advancement
· Recurring travel opportunities
- Professional, engaging, and articulate
· Student mentality
· Ability to work in a team; as well as individually
· Entrepreneur mentality
The Marketing Account Executive Must Be:
· Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of your team
· Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader
· A great student with an open mind and sense of humor
· Someone who doesn't make excuses and is solution-oriented
The following attributes sets apart a GREAT CANDIDATE FROM A GOOD CANDIDATE:
sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, clerical, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, environmental, nurse, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, hotel, accountant, vice president, medical assistant, transportation, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, mortgage, social work, training, cms, attorney, research, payroll, executive assistant, paralegal, courier post, drivers, pharmaceutical, operations, president, web, Rn, law enforcement, autocad, health care, executive, food, production, chef, cad, project management, tax, auto, editor, hospitality, hvac, pharmaceutical sales, it, collections, Spanish, are buyer, facilities, professional, mechanical, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, truck driver, inventory, financial analyst, computers, pharmacist, police, teaching, counselor, chemist, plant manager, photography, bookkeeper, medical sales, Cleveland, Westlake, Independence, Akron, Fairlawn, Stow, Tallmadge, Parma, Lakewood, Rocky River, Beechwood, Orange, Richmond Heights, Shaker Heights.
Stand Up Management fosters growth by getting consumers excited. Our expertise, strategic connections, and flexible model allow us to create and share integrated messages that make it easy for companies to rise above the competition. We design, launch, and manage our customer acquisition solutions to build awareness, interaction, and trust.
At Stand Up Management we use our sharp outreach skills to build relationships and engagement on behalf of the firms we represent. We silence the chatter in the marketplace and capture consumer attention to drive growth. Our team-driven culture and guiding values are sure to enhance profitability. So, get in touch! You’ll quickly figure out why so many businesses succeed with us.
Role: Marketing Account Executive - NO WEEKENDS
Apply for this job now.