Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading Smart Home Technology provider in the United States servicing over 1 million customers with more installed devices than any other company in North America. We are passionate about delivering innovative home technology and are honored to be recognized by Fast Company as the 22nd most innovative company in the world alongside household names like Google, Apple and Amazon.
Why our employees love their job:
We’re revolutionizing the home experience with smart home products that our consumers love and we take pride in that. We also take pride in our culture, we work hard and play hard and live our core values. We have competitive pay, a full benefit package, provide a company phone, have flexible work schedules and provide the ability to work from home with a company vehicle.
What you’ll do:
- Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments
- Provide exceptional customer service – “Customer obsession is our advantage”
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional appearance
- Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation for the first 90 days of employment
- The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- High school diploma
- Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical is helpful
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Cell Phone
- All the tools necessary to perform the job
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Employee pricing on smart home products
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Coverage
- 401(k) Plan & Matching
About Vivint Smart Home
Vivint Smart Home is the leader in Smart Home technology and the largest Smart Home products and services provider in the U.S., proudly serving over 1 million customers. At Vivint Smart Home we are dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and the latest in advanced technology.
In combination with our world-leading home security technology, Vivint Smart Home has also partnered with Nest Thermostat, Space Monkey, Google Home, and Amazon Echo to continue leading the way in providing an entire home automation experience. We believe you should be in control of your home, all with your smart phone or tablet, easily and securely controlling everything from lighting to temperature, from front door locks to the garage door. And with 24/7 monitoring, you can rest easy knowing that someone is always looking out for you.
Role: Installation Technician
Location: South Bend,
Apply for this job now.