Job DescriptionLegal Secretary
5+ Years Litigation ExperienceTOA/TOC experience a plus (not a requirement) Typing Speed: 65 - 75wpm or above
The ideal Legal Secretary will have strong litigation experience and the ability to "hit the ground running". Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Commercial and/or construction litigation experience
- Federal, state, and appellate filing experience
- Briefing (TOC/TOA/Headings)
- Drafting and typing various types of documents, including correspondence, pleadings, memoranda and other such documents specific to the litigation practice area.
- Proofreading and redlining work for accuracy, format, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow
- Billing/Time Entry