Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our Hotel Family
Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel combines the elegance of a stately 19th-century Georgian townhouse with the luxe modern amenities of a five-star propertyKitchen Porter's receive some great perks including:
- Competitive, Plus Great IHG Perks!
- Full/Part Time Positions Available
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- 50% off discount available for food within Bo & Birdy, our main restaurant within the hotel
- 50% off discount available for Spa Treatments and use of Spa Thermal experience.
- Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
As Kitchen Porter you'll work under the guidance of our Chef Teams and assist them to prepare our delicious food, helping create memorable experiences for guests, whenever and wherever they dine.
We're looking Kitchen Porter to join our Kitchen family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
If you're looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
Our Kitchen Porter should be passionate, positive and calm. We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Porter with a strong passion for all thing's food related.
As our Kitchen Porter you should be hands on and have worked in a busy kitchen.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Kitchen Porter, then please click 'apply' now!
We'd love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
See descriptionRole: Kitchen Porter - Kimpton Blythswood Square Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Glasgow, Scotland, ScotlandApply for this job now.