- Blackburn (BB1)
- £90-£135 per day (depending on experience)
- Start date: 1st September 2021
- Full-time (8.15am-3.30pm)
A mainstream school within Blackburn (BB1) are currently looking to appoint a EYFS Teacher for a full-time role, starting September 2021. This position is currently temporary until December 2021, however, there is a possibility that for the right candidate this position could become permanent.
The school is of average size and behaviour within the school is mainly good, however, there are a number of pupils within the school that require additional 1:1 support. The correct candidate would need to uphold the schools behavioral policies and ethos. The Head Teacher is keen to appoint a candidate who can hit the ground running, therefore, experience within EYFS is preferred but not essential.
ECT's and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply for the position, applicants must posses a nurturing nature and be passionate about creating a welcoming educational setting, ensuring that pupil's transition into Key Stage 1 is a pleasant experience. The successful candidate must be familiar with the EYFS Framework including Maths and Phonics. Within the class you will be assisted by a general teaching assistant who will be able to help you plan and deliver lessons.
- ECT's and FQT's are welcome to apply
- Must possess a nurturing nature
- Be passionate about children having the best start in education
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to implement them effectively
- Understanding of the EYFS curriculum and a range of assessment requirements and arrangements
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and rights of young people
Think you are right for this role?
Simply apply now by emailing an up-to-date CV to #removed# with a short statement on your suitability for the role. Or register online at https://register.teachingpersonnel.com/ and I will be in touch within 2 working days.