Agile Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master- HE- Finance/HR Systems
Agile Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master with experience of supporting and establishing newly formed Agile teams, ideally within an Higher Education environment and or on HR and Finance systems related projects is urgently required for our Higher Education client.
The Agile Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master will be responsible for delivering projects/platforms using the appropriate agile delivery methodology, learning & iterating frequently whilst working with the Product Owner to define the roadmap for any given product to translate into user stories and delivery.
Agile Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master- HE- Finance/HR Systems- Essential Experience
- Extensive Agile Delivery Management expertise utilising Agile delivery methodologies including performing a SCRUM master and Agile coach role.
- Ability to lead and facilitate a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be delivered against the capacity and capability of the team
- Ability to work with existing Project Development Framework, Agile Delivery Framework and ITIL process to progress projects.
- Experience of ensuring readiness for go-live - including UAT, planning of user training and changes to support model.
- Experience of managing budgets to spend and time allocation for finance cost management whilst Co-ordinating the release iterations or deployment plan.
- Experience of providing leadership to a newly formed multidisciplinary teams and enable them to self organise
- Experience of facilitating agile processes - backlogs, planning, retrospectives, demons and co-ordinate effort of the delivery team.
Agile Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master- HE- Finance/HR Systems- Desirable Experience
- Experience of working with Higher Education clients and or institutions.
- Experience of working on HR and or Finance system related projects.
This assignment is outside of IR35 for an initial 3 month contract. Remote