COMPANY: THE JUDGE GROUP, INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Houston, TX Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Dispute Analyst This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- This position is responsible for analyzing detail pertaining to credit card dispute cases while making independent decisions governed by the client's rule set and must be compliant to local, state, and federal laws as well as balanced to all clients.
- Manages the day to day activities of the credit card department responsible for data entry of adjustments supporting assigned account.
- Processes crediut card adjustments, corrections and transaction research on behalf of and payment processor participants.
- Performs transaction research and analysis on behalf of and payment processor participants.
- Analyze network rules, case notes, documentation, previous actions and decisions, and review all new documentation received.
- Responsible for daily monitoring of reports and for the timely recognition of potential problems with the reports so timely action can be taken with the appropriate parties to resolve.
- Possesses industry knowledge and proprietary knowledge of transaction processes, acquirer/issuer/processor/gateway relationships, and related adjustments.
- Banking, Financial Services, or Payments experience
- Familiarity with Network Gateway Accounts such as i.e., Cirrus, Plus, Maestro, Interlink, Discover, American Express, EBT, Elan, AFFN, Link, Moneypass, COOP, NYCE, STAR, etc.).
- Understanding of transaction regulations such as Regulation E.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at #removed#
- provided by Dice