ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning the use of Quality Techniques, communicate possible risks to the Director of Engineering, Program Manager and Quality Director
- Risk Filter
- Key Product and Key Process Characteristics
- Control Plan
- Creating and maintaining the Assumptions Manual for the Module group and all documents related to technical decision making
- Monitoring the problem solving process with the modules
- Monitoring of agreed Quality Targets
- Error Proofing
- Reliability Estimation and Warranty Cost Estimation and monitoring
- Prototype Audits
- Tolerances, Gap, flush concept
- Customer satisfaction audit
- Weld, dimensional, appearance audits
- Release process of Design, components, tools, production processes, safety critical issues etc.
- Tracking and lead the daily, monthly meetings with the whole Quality loop.
- Responsible for yard management, safety program and all process Audits requirement by the product..
- Assisting the Quality Director and Team in
- Creation Quality Plan and ensure that this plan will be fulfilled
- Preparation & coordination of documents for project-specific special reports, e.g., milestone reviews.
- Ensuring that the results (in accordance with the target agreements) are achieved at the internal and customer milestones.
- Project organization (project organizational chart, team list...).
- Coordination and preparation, executing and post-reviewing of internal and external audits.
- Adherence to customer and MSNA specifications (process descriptions, standards, etc.) as determined by the Program Manager.
- Comply with requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with ISO/TS specifications.
- Identify concerns and initiate corrective actions (through verification) relating to product, process, and quality systems.
- Initiate preventative and continuous improvement actions relating to product, process, and quality systems.
- Any other tasks requested from time-to-time and those required to be done for the project
- Bachelor’s degree engineering or equivalent Technical degree or experience in statistics or quality engineering.
- Experience or Education in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Electronics, Battery Technology preferred
- One to Seven years of Automotive OEM or Tier 1 supplier with experience in launch environment required
- Conception, Design and Implementation of Software tools desirable
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Automotive Manufacturing and related Manufacturing techniques preferred
- Knowledge of APQP, PFMEA, DFMEA, SPC, Root Cause Analysis, 8-D, 6-sigma, DFSS tools required
Since entering the lithium-ion battery business in 2000, Samsung SDI has established itself as a leader in the field by constantly developing market-leading technologies and products. It has established the trust of its customers by actively responding to the demands of its customers and the market. Samsung SDI also introduced the Manufacturing Execution System, which an excellent system based on the spirit of prioritizing quality. The company has ranked number one* in terms of the global market share of the lithium-ion batteries since 2010 through continuous technological innovation and market-driven activities, and it has established itself as a global leader of the lithium-ion battery market.
Role: Quality Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills,
Apply for this job now.