New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver -Target | Top drivers earn $85,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus.
Haul freight for one of the largest general merchandise retailers, Target, and benefit from a predictable work schedule, 100% drop-and-hook freight and home time each week. As a Dedicated truck driver, you will make average annual earnings of $60,500 to $73,900* and drive about 2,500 miles each week.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $60,500 to $73,900* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $85,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Up to $0.46 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,500 average miles per week within the Northeast.
- Dry van trailers, 4-6 loads per week, 1 stop-off per load, 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Allentown, PA, Baltimore, MD, Carlisle, PA, Philadelphia, PA or Stuarts Draft, VA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at #removed#, and we can talk you through it.