Our ADT Security Alarm Technicians successfully install ADT Security systems in the homes and offices of our customers. You will meet with customers and install the ADT equipment and setup monitoring service.
- Professional, thorough security consultation with the customer
- Complete installation of the ADT-monitored system
- Train customer on the proper use of their ADT system
- Manage equipment inventory
- Complete required paperwork, reports and electronic forms
- Update customer account records
- Maintain regular and appropriate communication with Installation Manager
Our ADT Installation Consultants must have or obtain the following for their use:
- Ability to work evenings
- Minimum 2 years work experience that demonstrates strong work ethic (required)
- Prior alarm installation experience (required)
- Previous sales, consulting and/or customer service experience (desirable)
- Reliable transportation and proof of insurance (required)
- Complete basic tool set (required)
- 10" tablet with unrestricted internet access (required)
- Smart phone (required)
As an ADT Installation Consultant with SafeStreets USA, you will be part of a successful and rapidly growing organization. Since our business depends on our employees, we will provide you with competitive compensation, ongoing training and a rewarding work environment. Our continued growth and expansion, and our commitment to promoting from within offers an opportunity for you to advance to positions of greater responsibility.
- Top pay rates with uncapped earning potential – Top performers earning $100K+ annually!
- Life Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Growth/Management opportunities
Over the last 20 years, SafeStreets USA has grown from 3 small, regional home security businesses to become an industry leader with over $50 million a year in revenue! Our ownership group and senior leadership have extensive industry experience and are knowledgeable on the very latest industry developments regarding products and technology. Our growing corporation is still operated by the 3 original owners and we remain committed to deliver the exceptional experience only a large corporation with a small, family company mentality can provide employees and customers.
Our longevity and success can also be attributed to attracting and hiring quality individuals and helping them develop a long-term career with our organization. We stand apart from the norm because of our heavy focus on cultivating meaningful relationships with our clients and, of course, our dedication to training our team members and developing their full potential. If you are a self- motivated and entrepreneurial individual looking for a rewarding career with a stable and growing company, join our expert team at Safe Streets USA!
Role: ADT Security Alarm Technician
Apply for this job now.