Our automotive client is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team in the Florence, AL area. As the Manufacturing Engineer you will apply your experience and talents to arrange, form, and change assembly processes, establish new product designs can be manufactured, and maintain the assembly processes in production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology or a complementary discipline.
- 2 to 4 years of related manufacturing background.
- Experience in a Just In Time (JIT) automotive manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Computer skills in standard business software (including MS Office programs).
- Written and verbal communication and presentation competence.
- Interpersonal skills – to confidently collaborate with individuals at all levels of authority.
- Provides day-to-day technical support for the assembly processes in the plant;
- Maximizes efficiency by evaluating assembly line layouts, workflow, assembly methods, change-over-fixturing, gauges, work-in-process (WIP) storage, and tool storage.
- Flourish Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) requirements, including Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (PFMEA), Process Flow Charts, and Process Design Sheets.
- Leads and competes in activities to build prototype and pre-production sample part, and distributes internal Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR).
- Supports Program Management generated project macro-schedules with detailed engineering micro-schedules to ensure that all project milestones are tracked and completed on time.
- Determine Value Engineering/Value Analysis (VE/VA) ideas and standard parts to be implemented into new product designs.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Apply for this job now.