We're a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow. Our mission is to be a partner in progress on each unique journey to hair wellness. We provide personalized, natural solutions for healthy hair growth and connect people with doctors who care about hair. We challenge existing treatments and methodologies to continue to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too- through diversity & inclusion, teamwork & collaboration, and through empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
#KeepGrowing. It's our mantra- a voice of encouragement for hair and humanity, motivating people to grow in the best ways possible: personally, spiritually, and exceptionally.
The ideal Business Development Manager (BDM) for Nutrafol will be responsible for executing and exceeding Sales goals within your defined territory. In this role, you will be responsible for the promotion, sale and training of our Nutrafol product portfolio within your accounts. You should be focused on a consistent, customer-centric approach bringing value to the practice and focus on growing share. BDM's are responsible for cultivating both new and existing accounts, providing superior customer service, continued education and training throughout the practice. You should place a heavy focus on educating them of promotions, campaigns and marketing resources to help Grow the business and build committed prescribers and sale of Nutrafol to their patients. You will be responsible for growing the business within your current accounts and very importantly, increasing new account opening and sales on a consistent basis. Your call point is to all Health Care Professionals who both do Aesthetics and those who see male and female patients concerned with hair retention and overall health.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Promote and sell products to all potential prospects within your territory.
- Professionally implement strategic initiatives and sales activity to increase Nutrafol sales and market share.
- Drive product promotion through the implementation and delivery of approved marketing items and approved field-based promotions.
- Provide 'White Glove' service and support with a customer-centric, Practice building approach.
- In all you do, stay connected and Build relationships to drive further commitment and account penetration/growth through in person, educational and informational meetings as well as, customer focused follow up.
- Coordinate physician training programs and practice enhancement in-services and open houses.
- Establish and maintain professional and consistent communications and sound working relationships with leadership, co-workers and assigned accounts.
- Actively participate in scheduled company sales meetings, district and regional conference calls and other business meetings.
- Show fiscal responsibility with managing expenses, turning in expenses in a timely manner and having a legitimate business reason tied to all expenses, generating ROI.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards and policies for business.
- Enhance sales numbers by up-selling portfolio, picking up new potential product champions across the practice, appropriately presenting any promotional marketing initiatives that may drive growth, while driving implementation and execution of key Marketing strategies.
- Partner effectively with Inside Sales Team to drive territory coverage and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Attend Trade Shows in local markets and/or Nationally, proudly and professionally representing Nutrafol and promoting new sales opportunities across the nation on behalf of the Nutrafol sales team. Effectively and routinely utilize Salesforce as trained by internal instruction, to track and manage leads, opportunities and sales activity.
- Minimum of 3 years proven success in Field Sales experience in achieving and exceeding goals.
- Preferred experience in medical, surgical and/or pharmacologic experience selling to Health Care Practitioners in the Aesthetic Space.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Proven track record of sustained, high performance in current position and strong aptitude for learning and demonstrating Clinical and product expertise.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as we grow and expand as an Organization.
- Promotes Nutrafol products with professional passion and a sense of urgency, while providing our customers Best in Class, service and support.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand, create and seize market opportunities.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Must maintain the highest level of ethical character and integrity in all you say and do.
- A solution oriented, problem solver and contribute as a collaborative Nutrafol team member.
- Great medical, dental and vision package.
- Competitive salary.
- 401K with 50% match.
- Flexible PTO
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Two wellness breaks everyday
- Virtual Happy Hours
- Virtual Yoga and Meditation
- One time allowance for home office setup
- Free Nutrafol products shipped to you and access to in-house Naturopathic Doctors.
- And more!