$16.15 to $18.70 hourly
If finance piques your interest, start your new career as a Billing Clerk for an exciting firm. As a Billing Clerk, you will be required to review bills and perform data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. This Billing Clerk opening is based in the Norfolk, Virginia area. Accountemps is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team. Contact us today to find out more.
How you will make an impact
- Institute financial procedures and controls
- Analyze billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtain missing or correct data when necessary
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data consistency and excellence
- Examine, evaluate, and process invoices or bills for services renderedJob Requirements:
- Billing experience preferred
- Google Cloud Platform experience preferred
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Experience with Google Docs
- Adeptness in Google Sheets
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Calendar
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
If you are interested in this position, please contact Drew Johnson at #removed# for more information
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.