Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Intake Coordinator/Eligibility Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. This position is responsible for processing client information to ensure ongoing eligibility to receive child care assistance.
- Ensure that all applicants are in compliance with state regulations
- Ability to manage heavy case load of applicants
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer service or human/social services
- Determine program eligibility experience with a federal or state benefits program and/or welfare to work, preferred
- Must be willing to have flexible work schedule
- Attention to detail, communication, computer and people skills, a must
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Desire to help others, enjoy working with children and families
- Work schedule will be Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM with a rotating monthly Tuesday night 12-8pm
- Post High School education preferred
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team - we work hard & play hard!
Role: Intake Coordinator/Eligibility Specialist
Apply for this job now.