Salesforce Strategic Alliances Director
Frank Recruitment Group is for high-performance people who rise to a challenge with hunger and determination. Those who think bigger, push harder and reach further.
Your talent and grit will be matched with industry-leading training, tools, benefits and rewards that will serve you for life.
Frank Recruitment Group has ten offices throughout the USA, and our North American footprint is still growing. The opportunity for our business is massive, and we need the right people to help drive us forward.
We're looking for an experienced Salesforce Strategic Alliances Director to develop key relationships and deliver best-in-class service as part of our Strategic Alliances division. This is a fantastic chance for you to be part of our unstoppable journey, and see how far a career with Frank Recruitment Group can take you.
As Salesforce Strategic Alliances Director, you'll focus on our Mason Frank brand, working to cultivate our partnership with Salesforce.
You'll continue to foster relationships in the Salesforce partner and customer ecosystems, and build our brand reputation across the United States.
You'll work cross-functionally and coordinate efforts to ensure Mason Frank remains aligned to Salesforce's roadmaps and program developments.
- You'll oversee our day-to-day alliance relationship with Salesforce, undertaking activities like directing alliance management, alliance enablement, maintaining the alliance pipeline, as well as providing any solution development, sales, and marketing support the alliance requires.
- You'll manage Mason Frank's participation in Salesforce's formal program, including (but not limited to) orchestrating engagement with user groups, training, certifications, awards, opportunity registration, conferences, and joint marketing initiatives.
- You'll build on existing internal strategies, communication materials, and event coordination plans to encourage ongoing awareness of Mason Frank's partnership with Salesforce in the wider market.
- You'll direct the alliance launch and power the enablement of Salesforce's business, including supporting the development of joint offerings, producing sales and training kits, and creating marketing and communications plans.
- You'll drive, measure, and manage both internal and external marketing campaigns to generate demand.
- You'll evangelize for the partnership, educating and aligning Salesforce field sellers and marketers with Mason Frank sales teams.
- You'll manage Mason Frank's alliance relationship mapping, and drive progress on multiple leads to increase the size of the Alliance-Influenced Pipeline.
- You'll perform account mapping and strategic planning to generate hot leads-in the form of new clients with staffing needs-and grow Mason Frank's revenue.
- You'll provide stakeholders with updates on the partnership and Salesforce's business.
What we need from you
- A minimum of seven years' experience in Services or Consultative Business Development
- At least two years' experience managing a strategic alliance with Salesforce
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A record of proven success in building and nurturing win-win alliance relationships
- Strong networking and influence management skills that enable you to build commitment and drive action across organizational boundaries
- Highly credible communication skills, with a talent for organization and project management and track record of delivering results
- Willingness to undertake up to 40% travel
- Authorization to work in the United States on a long-term basis (i.e. you're currently authorized to work in the United States, and you won't need visa sponsorship now or in the future)
- provided by Dice