Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker
Search Healthcare are looking for experienced Support Worker's & Healthcare Assistants to provide person centered care to clients within local Mental Health/Learning Disability settings in the Wirral area.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker SW will include assisting service users with, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Search Healthcare as a Support Worker/HCA:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- In date training desirable but not essential
- Minimum 3 months experience in a similar role
- Portable DBS desirable but not essential
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Search Healthcare as a Support Worker SW:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends (if you can work 1 day or 5 days a week, then please apply for this role).
- Drive - Desirable but not essential
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support, Search Healthcare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression.
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
Search Healthcare is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
During these trying times, we are looking for workers who are resilient and want to help as a nation we all need to pull together!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.