* General areas of responsibility include receiving supplier shipments; picking customer orders; shipping, and inventory organization, management and control.
* Positions in the warehouse are responsible for the efficient use of the organization's storage and distribution facilities.
* Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition.
* Responsible for inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations.
* Pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping.
* Represents the organization to customers, associates and leadership as needed.
* Operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment in a safe manner.
* Under direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
* Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
* Shift hours 8AM-5PM, Mon-Fri