My client, a successful and well-respected family-owned manufacturing business in Hull, are seeking experienced Paint Sprayers.
You will have previous experience in Paint Spraying, working within a fast-paced manufacturing or warehouse/ logistics environment.
Skills and experience
- Manual work
- Completing inspections and processing records
- Conducting product inspection
- Ensuring health and safety is always adhered to.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Completing Paperwork
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous Paint Spraying experience
- Sound Understanding of paint spraying techniques.
- Knowledge of quality and H&S practices
- Highly organised and able to manage a full workload.
- Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels.
- Excellent attention to detail
On offer is a competitive salary, and additional benefits.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Shift: Monday to Saturday
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Days Off: Sunday and rotating day off in the week
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Permanent Role
- Free Parking
- Career Development
Mach are acting on behalf of client for this vacancy