Operations and Planning Coordinator, Based: Wolverhampton, Salary: Up to £22k + Excellent benefits and career development.
We have an opportunity for an Operations and Planning Coordinator / Administrator to join the market leading provider of Portable cabins and Modular buildings. This role will provide administrative and organisational support to the Site Management Team, coordinating all paperwork and workflow requirements to execute Logistics and production plans and communicating effectively with all internal customers and suppliers. This role could suit a Senior Administrator, PA, Project Administrator, Production Planner, Logistics Planner or similar, preferably with experience from within a production / manufacturing environment.
Operations and Planning Coordinator Main Tasks:
- Complete all administrative tasks for the Operations Manager, Production Manager and Logistics and Planning Manager
- Manage incoming emails and calls from the business, internal customers and suppliers
- Support managers in documenting weekly and monthly reporting of overtime worked to HQ and reporting total hours
- Support Site Planning and Logistics Manager in preparing paperwork that is needed to execute works, this includes financial paperwork (e.g. CAPEX requests), work instructions (e.g. gather technical drawings) etc.
- Attend daily planning meetings to take minutes and maintain action log
- Raising purchase orders and processing orders for the production facility resolving any queries raised
- Extensive administration experience from within a Senior Administrator, PA, Planning Administrator, Project Administrator, Production Planner, Logistics Planner or similar
- IT literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (essential) as well the ability to use other systems
- Experience in consistently delivering within a fast-paced environment
- Project or planning co-ordination experience would be desirable
Company Benefits include; Excellent learning and development programme, 25 days holiday (option to purchase or sell up to 5 days holiday), profit gain sharing bonus, gym membership discount, car hire discount, phone contract discount and access to hundreds of other shopping discounts and vouchers. A range of reward and recognition schemes.
If this sounds like the opportunity, you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words: Senior Administrator, PA, Planning Administrator, Project Administrator, Production Planner, Logistics Planner