We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Executive Assistant for a 6 Month contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
- To provide seamless administrative and secretarial support to dedicated Global Banking Executives and their direct reports.
As a Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management to allocated Managers and team
- To manage travel bookings including travel itineraries and visa requirements by following the bank policies and procedure
- Process expenses on Concur in a timely manner
- Coordinating with other assistants, internal, externally and worldwide, to understand management whereabouts and to provide seamless cover at all times
- Organisation of meetings including documentation preparation and invitation
- Arrange and attend weekly management meeting: agenda and distribution via email/SharePoint
- Manage and filter all incoming calls
- Coordination of conference calls (internal and external) and appropriate meeting room bookings in accordance with internal systems and location
- Organising in coordination with the Marketing and Event Team seminars, conferences, gathering for your managers.
What we require from the candidate:
- Prior experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant to Executive preferably within the financial industry
- Experience supporting numerous Managers at the same time
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business