Company: SW RESOURCES INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Janitorial Supervisor Mobile Crew is responsible for oversight and completion of janitorial tasks related to the offsite contract locations and their associated contract guidelines. Additional duties will include but are not limited to: scheduling, payroll, and evaluations of employees. The Janitorial Supervisor Mobile Crew will also be required to oversee client vocational plans for any clients assigned under their supervision. It is expected that all facilities and surrounding grounds will remain clean and orderly.
SW Resources is currently offering a $175.00 signing bonus for this position. Signing bonus will be paid after successful completion of 90-days of employment. Restrictions apply.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must exhibit reading, writing and math levels equivalent of a high school graduate.
- One year of demonstrated successful experience in the janitorial area required.
- One year of demonstrated successful supervisory experience required.
- Professional demeanor in appearance, interpersonal relations, work ethic and attitude.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to orient new clients and employees to the work area(s) and train/retrain in janitorial procedures and techniques.
- Must be willing and have the ability to instruct client employees and employees on safety procedures and ensure procedures are observed.
- Must have the ability to ensure the correct materials, supplies, and tools are used properly.
- Will be required to hold monthly group staff meetings to discuss quality, safety, policies, schedules, etc.
- Must be willing and able to provide input in the screening and placement process for all assigned client employees.
- Will be required to complete case notes for client employees as needed.
- Must be willing and able to perform work tasks at work sites according to contract guidelines to ensure contract statement of work is met in a timely manner and quality of work meets contract standards.
- Will be required to complete nightly inspections of all assigned areas to ensure work is completed according to contract.
- Must have the ability and willingness to follow written and verbal instructions regarding completion of job duties per contract standards.
- Will be responsible to create a monthly schedule and ensure adherence by all employees and clients. Will have responsibility to determine coverage for shifts as needed.
- Will be responsible to provide a significant portion of the direct labor needed at the site(s).
- Must be willing and able to report any accidents, incidents, broken equipment, and/or shortage of supplies to supervisor immediately. Must be willing to resolve these issues independently in some instances.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds, and stand or walk for a majority of the work hours.
- Ability and willingness to greet customers/visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Will be responsible to report employee and visitor accidents and/or incidents within designated time frames.
- Must be willing to ensure that all SW Resources policies are adhered to by supervised employees.
- Must be willing and able to work in an extremely busy environment requiring above-average organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure while accurately maintaining satisfactory progress and meeting established deadlines.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to complete strip and wax floor care (or the ability to learn within 90 days of hire) and oversight client employees and employees completing this process.
- This is considered an offsite position with varied work locations, which will require local travel and a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- This position will be scheduled outside of the typical business hours of SW Resources, Inc., scheduled days and hours may vary. Overtime may be required.
- Successful candidate MUST have a valid driver's license and be able to transport mobile crew to and from work sites.
- Use of private or company owned vehicle will be required on behalf of SW Resources, Inc.
- Successful completion of CIB and Protective Services check required at hire.
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid at hire or ability to obtain within 60-days.
- Required to participate in all SW Resources training events.
SW Resources is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer