Elevation Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a market leading technology business to recruit a Management Accountant. The company offers hybrid working, but when you are working in the offices you will be based in Sheffield City Centre.
You will be reporting into the Head of Finance with responsibility for preparing accurate and timely divisional management accounts, whilst ensuring the integrity of the balance sheet and underlying financial records of all companies within the division. You will also provide support to the Head of Finance and other key stakeholders within the division.
- Prepare and ensure the accurate management reporting of all entities within the division
- Prepare and post all appropriate journal adjustments, maintaining full support and back-up
- Provide accurate and full supporting documentation for audit purposes, liaising with the external auditors as required
- Assist in building and maintaining profit and loss budgets and forecasts for the division
- Review and investigate key profit and loss and balance sheet variances compared to budget
- Post accurate financial data on a monthly basis and maintain full support for journal entries
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled to appropriate back up on a timely basis
- Ensure inter-company accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly basis
- Assist with any due diligence or integration project work associated with bringing new acquisitions into the group as may be required
- Provide support to the Head of Finance and other key stakeholders as required
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA part of fully qualified
- Strong technical skills
- Able to communicate at all levels to negotiate, persuade and influence others
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This is an ambitious business that is a market leader in their field. If you are looking for a new challenge then this is a business that will be able to offer you the platform to develop and progress your career.
If you would like to be considered for the exciting new Management Accountant role then please apply today.