Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager opportunity to work for a Large Financial Services business in Reading. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to help with BAU Financial Reporting, Ad-Hoc Project work and providing mentoring to a growing team.
Senior Finance Manager Responsibilities;
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly statutory balance sheet reviews and quarterly profit and loss analytical review, including reconciliation of management vs. statutory accounting.
- Reviewing and Finalisation of accounts of one or multiple entities (IFRS).
- Ability to identify risks and address the same with mitigating controls.
- Support in quarterly calculation and preparation of foreign tax provision - current tax and deferred tax forecast
- Assist with ad-hoc project work.
Senior Finance Manager experience/Skill set
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, FCCA….
- Extensive IFRS knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills with a capability to work across diverse teams and also an ability to work across virtual teams.
- Strong accounting, compliance and controls focused.