Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist performs various duties to pay vendors and associates in an accurate and timely manner while adhering to company policies, guidelines, and standards.
- Process full cycle accounts payable transactions
- Respond to inquiries from departments or vendors and resolve issues
- Process subcontractor retainage requests and employee time and expense reports
- Request and prepare new vendor information packets
- Calculate sales tax accruals and maintain accrual spreadsheet
- Run weekly subcontractor export
- Maintain vendor recurring payment spreadsheet
- Perform month end tasks. Strict deadlines and processes.
- Assist with internal & external audits.
- Perform SOX 404 controls.
- Various accounting related administration duties.
- Three to five years of accounts payable experience preferred
- Intermediate PC Skills - Excel, Word and Access
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Solomon accounting software preferred
- Works effectively in a time critical environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass drug and background screening
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Whether on an individual basis or through a fully coordinated network approach, Communications Construction Group, LLC (CCG) can handle all phases of fiber and coaxial construction. From the initial planning and design through construction of the distribution plant, installations, proof-performance testing, and on going maintenance. For almost 40 years, we’ve been building a reputation for quality, service and safety.
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: West Chester,
Apply for this job now.