Tableau Developer/Perm/Centennial, CO/80k-87k
TABLEAU DEVELOPER -PERM - CENTENNIAL, CO
As an integral member of the Business Intelligence (BI) team, the Tableau Developer/Administrator is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise BI reports. Working with cross-functional teams, gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs. Use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s). Administer Tableau Server and ensure it meets standards/compliance.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Tableau Developer Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
* Strong experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
* Proficiency with Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
* Three or more years of Tableau development and administration experience in an enterprise environment required
* MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio)
* Experience with ETL tools and technologies, especially SSIS
* Strong experience in T-SQL Development with MS-SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2
* Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries required
* Knowledge of data warehouse techniques, methods, logging, and dimensional modeling
* ETL development and data integration between multiple varying data sources
* Experience with data mapping, validation & profiling, data marts, BI tools and reports
* Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
* Detailed problem-solving, documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage time and projects, work within multiple (Technical/Business) environments, and provide training to end users.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
This national General Contractor who sprung to life in 1992 and since then have completed 3,500 projects across 450 cities. The aim of this firm is to be the very best design-build contractor in the industry. They use a proven design-build methodology to bring clients’ visions to life while delivering the very best experience.They have offices to serve clients from coast-to-coast - across an array of industries.
Role: Tableau Developer
Apply for this job now.