Salary: £29,500 per annum
Location: West Bromwich
Our client is looking for a Senior Counsellor to manage the day to day operations of a team of volunteers, bank and student counsellors, coorindate referrals and maintain a case load of clients whilst deputising for the Clinical Lead as and when required.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Qualification in clinical psychology, psychosocial studies, counselling/psychotherapy to a Diploma level, Adults mental health at HNC/HND/NVQ 4
- Member of a professional ethical framework e.g. BACP/UKCP/HCPB/BABCP
- Experience of working with an adults counselling service
- Experience of working with and supporting volunteers
- Knowledge and understanding of a range of evidence of evidenced based psychological wellbeing interventions including mindfulness CBT and compassion focused therapy.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable charity, then please proceed through the following link to be redirected to their website where you can complete your application.
CVs will not be accepted for this role.