Currently seeking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) for FULL TIME assignments at Rehab facility in Cary, NC.
40 hours per week with every other weekend! Immediate Needs....orient quickly!
- Days (7am-7pm and 7am-3pm)
- Evenings (3pm-11pm)
- Nights (7pm-7am and 11pm-7am)
Benefits of Position:
- Medical, Dental, Vision with BCBS of NC First day of employment
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Excellent team of professionals
- 24-hour on call service
- Excellent Referral Program
- NA Certification in North Carolina
- Must have 1 year of recent acute care/rehab experience
- Must have BLS/CPR Certification (all specialties)
- Clean background report and Clean drug screen
- MMR (Must have 2 vaccines or titer showing immunity)
- Tetanus (Tdap) — must be current within the last 10 years
- Varicella (Must have 2 vaccines or titer showing immunity)
- Tuberculosis (TB) within the last year.
- Chest xray within 2 years and questionnaire annually for positive TB's
In the Navajo language, Dzeel Clinical can be translated to mean “heartfelt strength,” and that’s exactly what you will find in us. We strive every day to serve our clients and staff with the utmost of integrity and demonstrate our commitment to Reliability, Relationships and Education.
We specialize in high-quality healthcare staffing across North Carolina and Nationwide. Our recruiters are careful to match the goals and experience of each healthcare professional to the special requirements for each position. With both short-term and long-term nursing positions available, local and travel assignments, Dzeel Clinical creates opportunities for Nursing, Allied Health, Rehab and other healthcare professionals to enhance their careers, while meeting the critical needs of area medical facilities.
Our emphasis on continuing education is one factor that sets Dzeel Clinical apart. Of course we offer the practical and procedural courses nurses need, but also give attention to patient care in our training curriculum. All too often the human component is not a focus of nursing education. At Dzeel Clinical, we seek out healthcare professionals who have a passion for caring and a desire to be “lifetime learners” – always striving to increase their skills and value to the hospitals and clinics we serve.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Rehab
Apply for this job now.