COMPANY: 360 RESOURCING
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Immigration Caseworker to join the team based in London. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
Our client is a global immigration advisory firm, specialising in UK Immigration Law, investor programmes for residence and citizenship, corporate immigration and property search and acquisition. Their private office offers assistance in relocation to the UK, legal matters, tax, private education, asset structuring and lifestyle management.
They now have an amazing opportunity for a highly experienced Russian speaking Immigration Caseworker with strong sales skills to join their Global Immigration Team.
Working closely with private and corporate clients, the key responsibilities of the Immigration Caseworker are:
- To build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Prepare and submit applications under Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Points Based System
- Prepare and submit nationality, European and family applications as well as those under Tier 4 of the Points Based System
- Determine the best course of action to serve clients’ best interests;
- Identify any complications arising within the context of such cases and immediately highlight to Line Manager
- Drafting legal documents for clients as and when required.
Skills and experience required by the Immigration Caseworker:
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Excellent written and communication skills in Russian
- Proven experience of working with UHNWI and HNWI’s
- Strong demonstrated sales skills
- Must have excellent verbal, drafting skills and interpersonal skills
- Have extensive experience of working within similar environment
- Must be computer literate (MC Word, Excel, Outlook and etc.)
- Must be able to cope with a degree of pressure.
- Have superb attention to detail
- West End Office close to cafes and restaurants
- Private Health Care
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Discretionary End of Year Performance related Bonus
If you feel this Immigration Caseworker is the right role for you and you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, then please apply now.