PeopleShare Now Offering Immediate Opportunities for Health care Insurance Call Center Representatives in Tampa,Florida!
Job Details for HealthCare Insurance Call Center Representative:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday: Agents will be scheduled an 8-hour shift based on availability.
- Potential for overtime
- Pay 20/hr plus additional weekly incentives based on enrollments.
- Training: 6 weeks paid training Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
What's in it for you?
- Lucrative incentive program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Company paid licensing
Job Description for Health care Insurance Call Center Representative:
- Answering inbound calls to discuss with customers on a variety of products offered to find the best result for each customer situation.
- Applying a consultative sales method with customers by making use of technology provided. Allowing agents to be responsible for guiding customers through Medicare product selection.
- No cold calls/Outbound calls are required as all sales are made through inbound calls through marketing initiatives.
- Supporting customers with the overall enrollment process,understanding their overall needs
Job Qualifications for Health care Insurance Call Center Representative
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Skills to multi-task various assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer applications
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs. PeopleShare and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.