At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The HR Solution Specialist provides Comprehensive HR Clients with support on WFN Technology and HR Best Practices/Compliance related items in alignment with the client's HR initiatives:
Client Facing with Assigned Comp HR Client Base, WFN HR Technology Support, HR Best Practice and Compliance Expertise, Special Client Projects, Partners with internal Specialists for Talent, Documentation, etc. support, Highly Proactive Outbound Contact, Consultative HR Support and Best Practices, Typically will focus on smaller and/or less complex clients.
- Serves as primary point of contact for assigned Comprehensive HR clients.
- Handles/Manages incoming calls and Service Request Tickets from assigned clients as it relates to WFN HR Technology and Best Practice/Consulting needs.
- Provide proactive support by initiating regular occurring outbound communication. Proactively works to identify problems and offer solutions to improve the internal operation and administration of HR administration and policies.
- Provides WFN Technology support as it related to HR functionality.
- Provides consultative HR support, guidance, direction and advice about the application or interpretation of human resources and labor policies, practices and procedures within the scope of our offering.
- Utilizes internal and external resources and tools to conduct necessary research and follow-up to resolve client's technological and best practice/compliance requests.
- Partner with assigned RM, PR and Benefits Solution Specialists (as applicable) and be knowledgeable of 3rd party vendor/products that provide services to Comprehensive Services clients in order to provide troubleshooting support and a seamless client experience.
- Partner closely with Specialty Services teams (Talent, Documentation Specialists, etc.) to provide additional consulting and support for supplemental client needs.
- Assist client with special HR related projects.
- Continually upgrade knowledge and skill base relating to HR programs including compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices and process, WFN product and other products as applicable to increase proficiency in a support capacity. May champion and/or assist in assessing regulatory changes and process impact, process improvement, WFN product or other service application rollouts, and service training. Acts as a Liaison between the service center, relationship manager, and the client to explain HR related processes.
- Occasional extended hours during peak seasons. May work 5 - 10 hours of OT 6 - 8 weeks of the year.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 2+ years