Resource and Material Specialist
- Coordinate with project team on the procurement, contracting and general requirements specific to each project.
- Collaborate with project team to identify the necessary project specifications sections for division 00-14.
- Work with architects, designers and project managers on product selections and assemble product information needed for specification.
- Review project documents to help identify where additional product information or specification detail is needed.
- Understand and remain current with building codes and construction practices.
- Coordinate and write specifications for division 00-14 and collaborate with other disciplines for assembly of other sections.
- Assemble final specification documents, issuing of documents as needed and developing Advertisements for Bids.
- Review and maintain ISG master specification.
- Develop custom specification sections as needed and update standard specifications to meet project specific requirements.
- Preferred 5+ years of experience in an Architectural/Engineering firm.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of architectural and structural products.
- Familiar with AIA documents.
- Experience in writing specifications but not required.
- Skilled computer operator, specifically Microsoft Office, Speclink-E, Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam
- Internet navigation skills for researching products, manufacturers, codes & standards, and rules & regulations as related to writing specifications.
We are 100% owned by our employees! ISG's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) allows for broader ownership, and the ability to be directly connected to performance, our culture of accountability and opportunism is amplified. Put simply, everyone works hard = everyone benefits, not just an elite group.
We are focused on strengths, using those talents to guide personal development and team collaboration. We are involved in our communities and manage through empowerment. Firm growth is a direct reflection of the dedication, ingenuity, and hard work each ISG owner brings to the office and field every day.
ISG's growth and sustainability are based on the unwavering belief that we need to grow for the betterment of our people and firm. We are entrepreneurial. We believe in having the right people onboard and being disciplined during good times and when faced with new challenges. And most importantly, we foster growth through positive mentorship and progressive ideas that lead to strategic, contextual based decisions. We believe that this unwavering commitment to our culture, clients, and dynamic qualities translates to better services for our partners, and that it will continue to guide ISG's future.
Interested in learning more about ISG? Follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.Job Posted by ApplicantPro