Company: ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Looking for a truly rewarding job in the home care business? Looking for a job that allows you to earn an honest pay check with the schedule YOU choose? All American Home Care may be a great fit for you. All American Home Care, LLC is located in Delphos, Ohio and serves the older adult population with non-medical home care services. We proudly serve Allen, Auglaize, Mercer, Putnam and Van Wert counties.We are looking for caregivers that are interested in learning and growing their skills within the senior care industry. Our Companion Caregivers are not only reliable, dependable and honest, but also compassionate and caring. The duties of this job include companionship, assisting clients with bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, light housekeeping and more. All applicants must have a reliable vehicle and appropriate automobile insurance. All applicants must pass a background check and drug test upon hire. Starting pay is $11.00.If you are an individual who enjoys caring for the older adult population, contact All American Home Care TODAY to apply.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, bathroom needs, and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping tasks such as laundry and linen changing
- Laying out clothes and assisting with dressing
- Planning and preparing meals
- Providing medication reminders
- Providing transportation to and from appointments
- Helping family members learn safe care techniques
WHY JOIN THE INDUSTRY?
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to interpret the client's provided plan of care
- Valid driver's license and transportation
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
- Tolerance to small pets (i.e. dogs and/or cats)
- Must be able to be reached via phone or email for shift schedules, client updates and/or emergencies
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- Prior experience with dementia patients and senior care, a plus!
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and support for our caregivers
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.