A leading food manufacturer is seeking a HR Manager/HRBP to join their operations initially on a temporary 3-month contract although there is a real chance this could lead to a FT permanent role.
My client is seeking a strong leader who has a proven track record of working within a similar role within a manufacturing environment and is accustomed to leading and influencing at a strategic and senior management level.
• Working cross functionally with heads of departments to identify talent, and to plan career moves, ensuring that development is planned across all departments within the business.
• Leading the vision and values of the business.
• Coaching managers to improve people management whilst deploying appropriate HR interventions to support business strategy.
• Delivering the most effective HR service and use of standard policies and procedures for the site.
• Monitoring and benchmarking pay and rewards across teams.
• Supporting senior managers around change management processes and employee issues.
• Ensuring effective budget and resource allocation.
• Ensuring that KPIs are monitored and actioned; ensuring monthly reports are completed.
As an ideal candidate for this position of HR Manager, you should be an experienced Human Resources professional, accustomed to working within a manufacturing environment. Ideally you should be a strong and driven personality with the ability to influence and advise at a senior management level. You should be able to demonstrate continuous professional development in people and performance management. Any experience of lean excellence is deemed highly advantageous. You should be accustomed to strategic project and people management and you should be able to build and develop strong relationships.