Account Coordinator - Entry Level - Full Time - Full Paid Training
Fika is on a personal mission to put relationships back into businesses. Every relationship needs a foundation, a pillar of strength built on core values. We believe we’ve created a plan that embodies the perfect balance between business and relationships.
Within our business, you can expect highly driven individuals who will go above and beyond in customer service, personal attention, and creative ideas to enhance your efforts. We promise to put you on the cutting edge of entrepreneurship. Our goal is to find our client's business goals and, more importantly, help build a relationship that allows them to be reached!
We train our Account Coordinator in:
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 100 clientele
- Creating brand awareness to our client's target audience
- One on one sales interactions with customers
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Creating a positive buying experience
We develop qualified Account Coordinator in our program in:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Account management
- Team development and management
- Office management
- Business development
What does Fika offer to our growing team?
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Several networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- NO micro-managing
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full time position with a work life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Management skills
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
Minimum Requirements of the Account Coordinator :
- You must have a student mentality to grow you must learn new skills
- You must have 2 years of customer service / sales experience or skills
- You must be able to handle sensitive information and documents with confidentiality
- You must have an outgoing personality we talk to people on a daily basis
- You must have high integrity we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- You must be reliable and dependable work ethic is vital
- You must have a college degree or relevant work experience
- You must be passionate about growth, development, and people, period.
Fika is looking for people with skills in: sales, entry level management, sales or account management, retail sales, sales representative, sales, sales rep, top sales rep, top sales representative, sales interests or sales interest, sales associate, full time entry level sales, full time communication, sales techniques, sales associate, full time entry level sales, full time communication, sales techniques, entry level management, sales assistant manager, assistant manager, sales manager, manager, full time sales or retail floor manager, full time floor manager, sales representative. full time entry level sales floor management, entry level sales, sales full time and territory manager or full time sales or management.
To establish a long lasting career for young entrepreneurs with a drive for hard work and a vision for success. We equip young, aspiring entrepreneurs with a skill set to take complete control of their future.
Intent and thoughtfulness guide every decision we make because we know our work needs to be more than just cool, it needs to solve the business problem.
There are two pistons that drive a business, acquiring new customers and retaining current ones. Here at Fika Endeavors, we satisfy both. Acquiring new customers through a traditional approach of a smile and a handshake, and pinpointing what motivates potential customers to act. We’re tireless. We’re passionate. And we’re dead set on getting you a phenomenal ROI.
Role: Junior Account Coordinator - Paid Hands-On Training
Apply for this job now.