1:1 Tuition - East Nottinghamshire- Maths and English
Are you looking for tuition work?
Can you provide functional skills and/or GCSE maths AND English?
Would you like to tutor students with additional needs?
- £20 - £25 per hour depending on qualificaitons /hour (we are a PAYE company)
- You must be confident to plan, prepare, deliver and assess all materials
- Working with Looked After Children in residential and foster placements
- Working with SEND children who have no school place
- Engaging students using a creative and exciting curriculum based around not only the National Curiculum but also their individual interests
- Reporting back each week on topics covered and engagement or progress of the student
- Filling out daily attendance registers
I am looking for tutors who can deliver education to secondary school students across years 7-11, studying either Functional Skills Maths and English, or Foundation GCSE maths and English. Teaching Personnel supplies tutors to Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire LEA's for students who are out of education.
The reasons students may need tuition include:
- Behaviour challenges - students may have been excluded from school
- Mental health difficulties - students may have anxiety, depression and find themselves unable to cope in a mainstream classroom anymore
- Special needs - students may have autism, ADHD, global delay or other needs
- Emotional barriers - students may be LAC or have other difficult home circumstances that make it difficult for them to engage with learning
The most common referral we receive for tuition is 2 hours per day per student (Monday to Friday, term time only). You can liaise directly with the parent or carer to fit the tuition into your daily schedule when you have availability. You can also take on more than one student per day/week if you want more hours of work.
To apply for tuition work through Teaching Personnel, please click Apply Now and call #removed#, asking for Emma Frost.