Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Maintenance Supervisor and are ready to raise your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties (#removed#-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 225 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our Greenwood Estates community located in Greenwood, IN to supervise and participate in all aspects of onsite maintenance for the community grounds and community buildings as part of the overall goal of high quality customer service.
As a successful Maintenance Supervisor, you will:
- Motivate, train and supervise maintenance crews in all maintenance functions and processes.
- Prioritize, manage, and perform general maintenance service requests through the use of the Maintenance Work Order system to meet deadlines.
- Inspect community grounds continuously, record deficiencies, report to community manager, and act as needed.
- Recognize and address safety issues and perform necessary corrective measures and procedures for all personnel.
- Remain aware of community activities.
- Adhere to move-in schedule(s) and service requests deadlines.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of needed equipment and supply needs.
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Monitor the maintenance staff and perform community grounds clean up.
- Supervise and maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment including but not limited to snow removal, vehicles, tools, etc.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company, team members, and vendors.
- Remain available for “on call” duties as needed.
- Act on emergency situations appropriately, including reporting them to the Community Manager.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Monitor vendor performance and report to Community Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of building maintenance or related experience required; at least 6 months supervisory experience preferred.
- Some college and/or technical coursework preferred; HS Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in the areas of leadership, management, communication and customer service skills.
- Valid operator’s license
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs, HVAC, and carpentry.
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, walk continuously, and access restricted spaces.
- Ability to operate and maintain maintenance and grounds equipment.
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds
- May need to provide own tools.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Apply NowCompany Description
RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 235 manufactured home communities with over 60,163 sites spanning 24 states, with a combined value of approximately $3.6 billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
Role: Property Maintenance Supervisor
Apply for this job now.