COMPANY: CHARLES LEVICK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum
My client is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across 6 continents through its global network.
The junior FX sales executive is responsible for opportunity origination within their team. This will include strategic identification and qualification of prospective customers for the business and qualification of inbound opportunities. The role requires the individual to create a need within a prospective customer and transition the opportunity to the next stage of their sales cycle.
In this role you will be responsible for booking qualified appointments or passing fully qualified introductions to the sales team which is key for the generation of new business and company growth. You will develop and utilise your knowledge of their products and services to enable the initial stage of a client centric solution.
* Identify strategic prospect customers by utilising data management systems and social media platforms
* Make initial contact through telephone calls, email campaigns or social media communications to qualify and establish customer requirements
* Handle inbound sales enquiries from the marketing campaigns, website and online chat function Align their products and services to match customer requirements and generate a need for their offering
* Schedule meetings for the sales team and manage client relationship through to meeting completion
* Close and on-board lower value inbound opportunities directly up to agreed volume limit
* Work closely with the sales teams to offer all customers a consistent high level of service
* Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure a smooth customer journey for inbound enquiries
* Maintain a central role in the Sales team by sharing best practice, experience and findings with the team
* Comply with all anti-money laundering regulations and adhere to a high level of business and personal ethics
Skills and experience:
* Relationship building, sales or business development experience
* Knowledge of the foreign exchange, financial market or payment industry
* Degree level qualification preferred
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Results driven