C++ Software Engineer - Edinburgh
My client is looking for a skilled, ambitious and results orientated C++ Software engineer to join their organisation as they seek to continue to grow into one of the biggest names in the mapping and analytics software industry.
Responsibilities of Engineer:
- Carry out technical guidance to fellow team members in software development tools and technologies.
- The support of the design and development of critical components where decisions have a significant impact on project timescales.
- Be constantly keeping up to date with new emerging technology.
- Representing the company with project related matters
Experience you will need:
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent Engineering experience.
- Experience of Software systems design & implementation for networking communications in a commercial and/or military environment.
- Real-time software design and development in an embedded environment using C or C++.
- Software Implementation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business. In return, they will provide an exceptional working environment, benefits package and a solid career development plan.
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.