COMPANY: VICTORIA WALL ASSOCIATES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £27000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Account Manager - Media Sales
Up to £35K + Benefits
West End, London
We have a great opportunity working in account management within one of the large media groups in London.
Our client, a top media agency located near Oxford Street, is looking for an extremely outgoing sales person who enjoys being centre stage with clients managing difficult situations and liaising at all levels. You will be commercially minded always looking for leads and for new opportunities within the prestigious client based that the agency is operating with, as well as spotting leads for new business. Your communication skills, both written and verbal, will be second to none and you will enjoy working to performance goals for the business.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Being aware of each trading agreement with agencies, clients & media owners
- Understanding the commercial strategy of each agency & media owner
- Account managing your allocated accounts to a high level of satisfaction
- React quickly to any issues an agency/ client/ media owner may have and find appropriate solutions
- Build relationships to ensure repeat business
- Be commercially minded to find new business opportunities within current agencies or sourcing new ones.
- Be approachable, visible and enjoy having fun
The ideal candidate for this Account Manager role will have experience of working in the sales world and be familiar with the process of account management. You will also have a down to earth approach and enjoy a social environment.
Salary for this Account Management role is up to £35K plus additional benefits.
Please note that for this Account Manager role, VWA acts as an employment agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs and business support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.