Follow proper department procedures outlined in training manuals:
- Follow all Safety guidelines as outlined in the Safety Handbook.
- Follow all food security guidelines.
- Understand bacon specification requirements to insure quality.
- Follow procedures outlined by Department Supervisor/Department Leads.
- Follow attendance and punctuality rules.
- Maintain accurate counts
- Adhere to product specifications
- Work at a pace consistent with the required line speed
- Keeping accurate records as needed
- Strict compliance with sanitation requirements
- Minimize scrap always
Maintain proper department and plant appearance by:
- Sweeping floor and aisles as instructed
- Keeping all scraps picked up from floor in your work area
- Washing building and equipment as needed and scheduled
- Keeping all trash and items picked up
- Assisting in cleaning and maintaining office area
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to comprehend simple instructions in English, preferred. Ability to read and write short correspondence and memos in English preferred. Bilingual skills preferred.
PHYSICAL ABILITY: Ability to lift, push and pull 20 lbs. to 40 lbs. on a frequent basis and the ability to stand for up to 8 hours without bending, stooping and crouching.
1st Shift 6:00 am-3:30 pm M-Sat $13.05/hr.
2nd Shift 3:00 pm-12:30 am M-Sat $13.40/hr.
Part Time Positions (Pre-Cook) 4pm-9:30pm M-F $13.40/hr.
****For more info contact Cruz @801-679-6341****
Nexeo is an established leading provider of staffing solutions encompassing a variety of industries and job types. Our goal is to cater our services to those of both our client companies and job seekers.
Role: Food Production
Location: West Valley City,
Apply for this job now.