Company: D DAVIS T/A TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Senior Property Accountant / Team Leader. Our Client is a fast growing, highly commercial service provider. Due demand they are now looking to grow their property team even further by taking on a number two in the department as a Senior Property Accountant / Team Leader. This award-winning company offers good progression and the chance to be part of an expanding brand.
The Role will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing, leading and managing a team of client / service charge accountants.
- Taking full responsibility for a more complex portfolio for all service charge and financial reporting matters.
- Leading the team with all financials including setting budgets.
- Reviewing and preparing full year-end service charge accounts.
- Being actively involved in the growth of the department which includes business development and pitching of new business.
- Ensuring legislations, relevant laws and obligations are delivered correctly.
- Designing new processes.
- Taking responsibility for staff appraisals, holidays, recruitment and so forth.
The Person will be ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with previous experience of working as a senior service charge accountant with a proven track record of leading and managing the function. The person must have an understanding of landlord and tenant legislation, property management and RICS Codes. The incumbent will be IT savvy with experience of using multiple systems (including property systems & accounting). The role requires one to be a confident person with excellent communication skills are needed as this is a highly client facing role. It will be helpful if someone has experience of winning / bringing in new business too. This is a very good opportunity offering great benefits and flexible working. They truly believe in work-life balance and an enjoyable workplace.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook