- Key roles for this position: Schedule and manage appropriate field resources to complete job tasks, Vendor management, contractor Invoicing, financial tracking, create spreadsheet to support business needs.
- Work in company Work Management System, Asset Suite 8 / Passport, Hyperion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, have business accounting and analytics experience.
- Support in the creation of standard metrics that provide overall status and progress related to schedule, budget, resources and deliverables.
- Metrics to be developed during the Project Planning activity.
- Core metrics that will be monitored include: Deliverable / schedule variance; budget variance; work effort variance (earned vs. burned); estimated time to complete; and estimate at completion.
Zolon Tech, Inc. (ZTI) is a fast-growing, 8(a) certified business providing Information Technology solutions and services to Federal and commercial clients. ZTI is CMMI Level 3, ITIL, and ISO 20000 certified and is a leader in the IT industry. Headquartered in Herndon- VA.
Role: Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.