SEN TEACHERS / TEACHING ASSISTANTS
IMMEDIATE START - FT (5 Days per week)
Class People are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in The South West of England and the Midlands. We are currently supporting an SEN provision in Taunton who are in search of a qualified teachers / teaching assistants to start immediately.
Being Educationalist first, Class People believe it is vitally important to find the 'right' fit for both teacher and school. The school that Class People are recruiting for is in a fantastic location which is easily accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot.
The school is a secondary EBD (Emotional & Behavioural disorder) from Year 7-9. Although this is a secondary school you aren't required to be a secondary trained teacher and can either have experience in Primary or Secondary settings.
Whether you are a teaching assistant or teacher the role will be working closely with Year 7-9 male students either on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis and supported by a class teacher.
Rates of pay
Supply rates are very competitive and is FT (5 days per week) for a fixed term contract.
What the school is looking for:
- Teachers with QTS/ FE Qualified with fantastic subject knowledge
- Teaching assistants with experience and good behavioural and classroom management skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both staff members and pupils
- Have strong classroom management and recent up to date curriculum knowledge.
What Class People can offer you:
- The best rates of daily pay in the county
- PAYE payroll options = No payroll charges!
- A dedicated consultant with an in depth understanding on both the Education and Recruitment sector.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn £100 in 'love to shop' vouchers
- Online portal to accept your own timesheets and to also log your availability (say goodbye to 20 missed calls on your phone in the mornings)
What do Class People require from you:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching/teaching assistant qualifications.
- Subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks
- An up to date CV highlighting your past 10 years work history (including any gaps in employment)
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position.
If you would like to hear more information about the role, please send your C.V over to #removed# today or call Aaron on 01242 898124 to discuss further.
We look forward to hearing from you soon