What's The Role?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry. You will be working to lead one of the high-quality teams helping a major financial service provider as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
- Location: Crawley, East Sussex (40 mins from Central London)
- Rate: £240 per day
- Start date: January and February 2018 start dates
- Duration: 12 month contract
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing a team of either case-handlers, complaint handlers or call handlers and administrative staff to consistently meet productivity and quality targets;
- Driving performance of the team and feeding back to management;
- Overseeing the case review process including data-gathering, customer contact, decision making and redress calculation;
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data
- Liaising directly with management day-to-day.
The Benefits For You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Proven experience managing teams in a target orientated environment is a must. A background in financial services and complaints-handling is a essential.
- Experience in pensions and annuities is preferable but we will also consider candidates with strong experience in other products
- Significant experience of managing teams towards stringent productivity and quality assurance targets
- Strong numerical and decision-making skills and be able to create MI reports;
- Proven strengths in leading, coaching and motivating a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- FPC and/or Level 4 diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise tasks
- Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team
- Pro-active approach and ability to identify solutions to operational challenges
- The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and act as part of the management team.
- Candidates must have a University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Commitment to the duration of the project is expected.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Role: Team Leader / Team Manager (Life & Pensions)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, South East
Apply for this job now.