Time Zero is really pleased to be offering a role as a Paint Technician. It is a rare chance to join a successful, multi prestigious franchised dealer group. The company has a long and successful history in the South of England. Winning many accolades for business performance and staff satisfaction.
The company has purpose built facilities, serving some of the best Dealerships in the South. The very competitive salary and benefits will reflect the applicant's skill and experience.
The role of the Paint Technician is to:
· Carry out vehicle paint repairs to the highest standard.
· Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs.
· Liaise professionally with Painters, MET, Panel Beaters, Apprentices, Insurance Engineers, and Bodyshop staff.
· Prepare the vehicle for the stages of painting and finishing to a very high standard.
A successful Paint Technician will:
· Bodyshop or Accident Repair Centre experience is essential.
· Experienced vehicle Paint Technician.
· Full UK driving licence.
· Smart appearance.
· Competency in numeracy and literacy.
· Automotive Trade Accreditation (ATA) essential.
· Competency in IT.
· Have Proof of Right to Work in the UK.
If you believe you've got what it takes to operate as a Paint Technician with a successful employer please apply.
Due to the current global situation with Covid-19 this role is currently on a recruitment freeze. However we are still working and happy to discuss your application. We will prepare your details and potentially continue to carry out an online interview so when business is back to normal your application is ready to go and front of the queue.
(Paint sprayer, Paint technician, painter, smart repairer, automotive painter, bodyshop, accident repair)
Role: Paint Technician
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Billingshurst, West Sussex, West Sussex
Apply for this job now.